Friday, July 13, 2012

Christmas in July

Tomorrow Hallmark stores will be holding their first ornament premiere of 2012. They'll do another in October, and then the full launch will be in November. The stores tend to have yummy snacks for the premier parties, and there are always some exclusive ornaments you won't be able to get after this weekend.

I know it's too early to really start thinking about Christmas, but I can't help but get swept up in the fun. I love looking at all the new ornaments so I'll be stopping into a shop at some point over the weekend.

Here are the exclusives that you won't be able to get after this premiere party:

  



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Although it's way too far away for me to be getting emotionally invested in I do love Christmas and I love the looks of these figures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of Hallmark ornaments. Last year they had an adorable pug that I had to have. I tend to pick up cute ornaments that I find in unusual places throughout the year, so it is never too early in my opinion:)

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little snowman!!! :)
    Last year I went to Macy's the day after Christmas and got some really great deals!!
    I love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...