Friday, September 28, 2012

28 on the 28th

Today is my birthday!

When I was younger, 28 was always an age that seemed so grown up to me, and felt so incredibly far off into the future. Now I am grown up and hurled into my future. Being 28 seems surreal to me.

I decided to take the day off of work (and Greg followed suit) to make a long weekend. I'm fully looking forward to celebrating with family and friends over the next couple days...enjoying lots of delicious food, and relaxing.


What's in store for you all this weekend?

Pin It

6 comments:

  1. Aww, Happy Birthday! I'll be 28 on my next Birthday as well and it does seem so strange! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! We don't have much planned for the weekend, Hubby promised he would take me to a local Bakery I've never been to before... I'll probably take him up on that!

    <3 Dana @ This Silly Girl's Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great weekend.

    We're not doing much here, just taking our 3 year old to swimming lessons and relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy birthday! Enjoy your long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!!!!! Great idea for you guys to take the day off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! 28 on the 28th?! How fun! Happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 28 always seemed like a grown up age to me as well Mal, here's wishing you a really Happy Birthday, great idea on the days off too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...