Monday, September 24, 2012

Culture Kitchen

I recently came across a really cool website called Culture Kitchen. This site sells different food kits that come with the perfect amount of spices and ingredients for three included recipes. That way you're not buying large amounts of unknown items and then have tons leftover that never gets used.

I think it's such a great idea to expand your cooking horizons (or something to keep on hand for if you hit a food rut). Some of their current kits include Iraqi and West Indian themed packages.



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Mal, it seems like such a great way of moulding a cooking novice like me into a potential culinary genius, seems like a great idea to me anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How brilliant! I need to check them out:) Have a great morning, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...