Friday, September 21, 2012

Have a fantastic weekend!

Happy Friday everyone! And happy first day of Fall (tomorrow)! My favorite season is almost officially underway.

I am so excited that my iPhone 5 is out for delivery right now, I cannot wait to get my hands on it. I am so happy to not be waiting in any of the crazy lines.

Otherwise I am looking forward to quiet weekend. We'll be spending some of it at an apple orchard, some spent with friends around an outdoor fire to enjoy these cool nights, and some time will be spent in the kitchen, making yummyness with goodies from the orchard.

Bridge at Night

Do you all have any fun plans in store?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the iPhone Mal, can't wait to hear what you think about it. Here's hoping that you have a good weekend yourself, I'm not keen on Fall and Winter personally but we've got to make the most of it I guess!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...