Wednesday, September 12, 2012

iPhone 5

Today at 1 pm Eastern/10 am Pacific, the new iPhone is set to be unveiled, I am so excited because I am ready for an upgrade (I tend to upgrade every other release, so I skipped the 4S and am still on the 4)! Are any of you planning on getting the new iPhone?


MacRumors has a roundup of information available thus far on the iPhone 5 here. They will also be live tweeting the event here, it's really fun to follow along with all the new information right as it becomes available.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I had planned on doing almost exactly what you did by waiting a year for the 4S but unfortunately money's been tight so I won't be able to afford the 5 anyway. I can't wait to hear how good the new model is though Mal and hopefully it's good enough to warrant your purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen this yet?

    http://youtu.be/rdIWKytq_q4

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...