Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bake Sale for Beka

The amazing Megan of Wanna Be A Country Cleaver is hosting a bake sale on her blog today for her dear friend Beka of Kvetchin' Kitchen. Please take a moment to stop by Megan's blog today or tomorrow and see what's available, and if you are able to, please bid on something.

All money raised during this bake sale is benefitting the  Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America.

I am donating a batch of my favorite sugar cookies, so let the bidding commence! There are also a bunch of other delicious items donated by fellow bloggers to bid on as well as some sponsored goodies like a Kerrygold gift basket, a Le Creuset dutch oven, and lots of fun cookbooks.


  Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These sugar cookies look incredible Mal and it's not even because of how hungry I am. I really wish that I could somehow reach into my computer and grab these, mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A virtual bake sale? Can't wait to check it out:)

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...