Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Your Very Own Haunted Mansion

In 1996, a Disney Contractor by the name of Mark Hurt built his very own Haunted Mansion, paying the greatest attention to detail with the perfect amount of spooky touches.

This house is now for sale on ebay from Theme Park Connection (a company specializing in the buying and selling of all things Disney), and I cannot stop ogling the pictures, it's so fabulous! If I had any interest in living in Georgia, I'd probably be badgering Greg to move by now.








Pin It

5 comments:

  1. These haunted mansions are all so cool! I don't know if I'd like to have a haunted mansion to live in considering but they're all awesome at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! At first I thought you were talking about the ride at Disneyland but building a house based on it is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GA isn't so bad! ;) I'm headed to Disney next week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't dislike GA, I just don't think I'd fare well in the summer :-)

      Delete
  4. I see no Hatbox Ghost.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatbox_Ghost

    http://youtu.be/VnERBLhd5ac

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...