Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy (early) Thanksgiving everyone! I hope the holiday is restful and happy for all.

Now 3 questions for you all:
What are you thankful for?
What is your favorite Thanksgiving food?
And, are you venturing out for Black Friday shopping?

a friend of mine shared this with me years ago, and I have no clue where she got it, but it still makes me laugh.
 If you know where it's from, please let me know so I can give credit :-)

Thanksgiving traditions across America
Seveneteen varieties of pumpkin pie
The Veggieducken (the vegetarian answer to the Turduckhen)
What kids are thankful for this year
85 years of the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade
Interactive Thanksgiving from Plimoth Plantation
Thanksgiving and Friends

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. These links are awesome Mal. Thanks so much for sharing and hopefully you all have an awesome Thanksgiving tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, sweetie! I am thankful for my Balazs, and I will be eating tons of pies tomorrow:) Muah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a Gary Larson comic, but I have no proof.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...