Thursday, November 8, 2012

Harrod's Holiday Windows

Disney princesses are taking center stage this year in the holiday windows at Harrod's. Different designers have taken on the classic figures and given them a modern twist. They're truly enchanting and lovely.

They began with some amazing concepts (these are just a few of my favorites, go here to see them all)...

Cinderella by Versace

Aurora by Elie Saab

Tiana by Ralph & Russo

And turned them into completely magical displays (again, just a few of my favorites, you can view all the finished displays here)...

Jasmin by Escada

Ariel by Marchesa

Mulan by Missoni

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I love this because I have always wished I was a Disney Princess!!

    xxS

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great idea and really does bring out the majesty of Disney Princesses, I really think it's a good idea in all seriousness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is so incredibly awesome!!! :)
    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...