Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap 2012

With it now being November, it's time to start thinking about the holidays (so says the Target Christmas commercial I saw last night). And with the holidays brings The Great Food Blogger Cookie Swap. I had a blast participating last year, and was really excited when the announcement showed up in my email box recently.

This year there is a great addition to the swap; the swap has partnered with Cookies for Kid's Cancer, so our cookies are supporting a really amazing cause.

Signups are open until Monday, November 5, so don't miss out!



Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love the cookie idea Mal, it's such a wonderful concept and great for charity, love the sounds of the cookie swap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work for a great cause!! I am going to go check it out.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...