Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vote!

Happy Election Day to all of my readers in the States! I hope everyone has or is planning to get to the polls to vote (I went this morning).

No matter who you want to win this year, it's so important to cast your ballot. Not sure where to vote or what you'll be voting on? Go here and fill out your address, Google will tell you where your polling station is along with what races and referenda are happening in your district.

my proud, stickered lapel

Ten presidential food favorites
Delicious and adorable donkey and elephant chocolates
Cupcakes for president t-shirt
Blue vs. Red, what books Americans are reading
A pair of election themed Toms
Bliss presidential body lotion in "mint Romney" or "Obama orange"

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these links Mal. I know that today is a huge day for all Americans and I really hope that it all goes well and as many people vote as possible.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...