Monday, December 3, 2012

Etsy Love: Holiday Cards

Etsy is my favorite place for most things, but especially unique cards. I'm loving these holiday cards this year:

Menorah Skyline Cards
from Paper Doll

Christmas Robot Cards
from Happy Dappy Bits


Seasons Meatings Cards

Dreidel Cards
from Man vs. George


Customizable Snowflake Cards
from Starfly Creations

3D Tree Cards 

Need gift ideas to go with the cards?
See my 2012 holiday gift guides here
See last year's holiday gift guides here

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. These are all awesome but that robot in particular is so cute, makes me really want to snap it up and send it out to somebody else who would probably appreciate how adorable it is too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Etsy has the best everything but I hadn't thought to look for holiday cards there! Love them!
    Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...