Friday, February 8, 2013

Let it snow

In the Northeast, we are hunkering down today in anticipation of Blizzard Nemo (I like that we are naming winter storms now). In Boston we're expecting a couple feet of snow and the whole city is shut down. I'm planning on doing some baking, watching lots of movies and just riding out the storm from inside my warm apartment.

In celebration of snow, I found a website where you can cut a "paper" snowflake just like when you were a kid, I had a bit of fun with it, here's my creation (you all should make one too!):


Are you expecting a white weekend where you are? What's your favorite thing to do in snowy weather?

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I was reading about the big blizzard and hopefully it doesn't affect anything too badly, it's always good to have a bit of snow but hopefully everybody's careful.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...