Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A moment for Boston

Yesterday at work I was following headlines to see the progress of the Boston Marathon, which is basically a holiday in the city. Boston is always bustling and full of excitement on Marathon Monday. The weather was perfect. Then I started seeing tweets popping into my feed about explosions at the finish line and the day took a nosedive from there. I cannot believe such horrors could strike so close to home.

Thankfully my friends and family in Boston are all safe and accounted for. But my thoughts and prayers go out to those who have lost people, and those who are recovering from horrific injuries.



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Awesome tribute to Boston Mal. The city of Boston and its people are made of very very strong stuff and I have faith that they will bounce back from this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for Boston also. It was so good to see so many people helping immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That can't be a real reflection on the water can it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...