Friday, June 28, 2013

RIP Google Reader

As I am sure everyone knows, Google Reader will retire as of Monday, July 1. I don't want to lose touch with anyone, so please take a minute to update your bookmarks with my site, or update your subscriptions in a different service so you don't miss anything:

Feedly (has a handy one click import feature to pull over all your subscriptions from Google Reader)
Twitter
BlogLovin'
RSS
Digg (still in beta, but will be ready soon)
The Old Reader
AOL Reader (still in beta)

I hope you all are having a great Friday, and have a wonderful weekend!


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. That is sad news about Google Reader Mal. I was hoping since I hadn't heard anything about it in a good while that they might have dropped their plans to end it but I guess it isn't so. Hopefully I don't lose your blog and I can still keep up to date with it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least Geocities Japan is still going strong.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...