Thursday, August 29, 2013

Scary Godmother

It's no secret that I love Halloween. Not too long ago I discovered the Scary Godmother, Jill Thompson's (fabulously talented artist of Wonder Woman, Sandman and many others) star of books and a few TV specials. I'm a bit hooked on the wonderfully spooky world that Jill has created.

So imagine my delight that there is a Kickstarter devoted to funding a beautiful doll of the Scary Godmother. She looks like she has just stepped out of the amazing watercolor pages of the book. If you have a minute, please check out the Kickstarter, and make a pledge (the options range from $1-$10,000 with amazing rewards like an exclusive digital comic to an audio recording of the first story to Christmas cookie packages to painting lessons to original art), so anything you can do to help out Jill is amazing.

I am pretty jazzed for this doll (a sentiment I have not really felt since elementary school), I really (really!) want her to be a reality:


beautiful, right?
Visit the Kickstarter!



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So kind of you to share this Kickstarter Mal. I really love the idea and wish her all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...