Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Blackberry Jam

My bread machine (which I still adore), has a cycle that makes fresh jam in small batches. I adore having the fresh jam, and since I'm the only one here who eats it, I only need to be canning tons of jam.  

Blackberry Jam
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons low sugar pectin
juice of 1 lemon
2 cups blackberries

Crush berries gently with a potato masher. Add ingredients to your breakmaker in the order directed by the manufacturer. Set to jam cycle. Pour into jars and refrigerate until fully set.

Blackberry Jam

  Blackberry Jam 

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I had no idea a bread maker could also make jam. Learn something new every day! This looks fabulous :)

    Sues

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mum would love this, so cool that you made this on your bread maker too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mal, this is so much fun! I didn't know you could get a bread machine with a jam cycle. Your jam looks SO good, and I WANT your table cloth!! :)

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...