Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday! I hope everyone has a fun weekend in store. My birthday is tomorrow so I'll be doing a bit of celebrating and some relaxing.


such a perfect fall scarf (in red plaid)
made a big batch of apple butter this weekend and now want to eat it on everything
seeing people in a different way
fabulous cheese print that i'd love to hang in my kitchen
do room temperature eggs make a difference in baking?
fall premiere tv schedule
super mario bedroom
charlotte olympia made some amazing accessories out of archie comics
habits of happy people
real-life heroines

Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I hope that you have a brilliant Friday Mal, really cool links that you've shared for us today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday, sweetie and that scarf is beautiful! Muah

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...