Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Whipped Maple Cream Cheese

Bruegger's (a bagel shop chain), once 2 years ago had maple cream cheese in their shop and it was amazing, and I was a little obsessed with it. And now they don't have it anymore. So I had to make my own (which, considering how delicious and easy to make it is, this could be a dangerous addition to my fridge).

This is such a great way to dress up your cream cheese and typical bagel, it's also perfect to top all the yummy, cinnamon-y fall baked goods.

Whipped Maple Cream Cheese
4 oz cream cheese
2 1/2 tablespoons maple cream

Combine cream cheese and maple cream on low speed until completely combined. Turn speed up to medium-high and beat until fluffy.

this recipe can also be found at some of my favorite food blog hops

  Whipped Maple Cream Cheese 

Whipped Maple Cream Cheese
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Yesss, I love that Bruegger's cream cheese! SO good!

    Sues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really nice Mal, I'd like to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of maple cream...and I love maple! This sounds amazing. Thanks for sharing on Foodie Friday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...