Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

Happy New Year! I hope you all had a fun evening to celebrate the arrival of 2014.

2013 had many things to celebrate, but I found the year to be overwhelmed by sadness, illness, stress, and loss. I am very much looking forward to moving past 2013 and what this new year will bring. 

Are you making any resolutions? I am, again, doing the Goodreads book challenge, this year my goal is 30 books in honor of my upcoming 30th birthday ins September. Another resolution is to be better at staying in touch with faraway relatives and friends, as I know I let correspondence go sometimes. And finally, I want to find more creative outlets to incorporate into my life.


I thankfully managed to get the last bag of blackeyed peas at the market (a lucky new year food),
which are currently simmering on the stove to be turned into soup. 

A look back at New Years Eve in Times Square
25 New Years Resolutions Every Person Should Actually Make
10 Best Comics of 2013
Bon Appetit's top 10 recipes of 2013
Top Newsmakers of 2013, from The Onion
Year in Review: Official White House photos by Pete Souza



Pin It

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...